Wednesday 13 August 2014

Favs 1

Posting old and current favourites. 



Chimney smoke changes more rapidly than the clouds do.
The pictures inside charge quicker too.
The tapestries tell more stories than the paintings do,
and the statues are worse still.
The cockroaches won't stop lying
Won't start dying
and the mockingbird won't stop mocking.
The hummingbird isn't humming loud enough, and
I know why the feet must soak.
The children don't know how to ask questions,
and shoe shinings' fucking great.


SCRAPE

I hope one sees your crystal seas
The progress in your regard
Mucous sticks the suitcase
I don`t  know where you will go,
Tomorrow is most likely dark
Without a sound underground,
Playing with shadows and sparks

It occured to me that
blatency
is facing the other way,
It dawned on me when you struck a chord
in front of the people that day
Chase their hearts, taste their longing
Gaze blankly, pat their heads and
feed the fire
Swim, get cut on rocks while you
talk small tales long

My stains a warm wet splatter pattern
Splay the ends to meet raining trends
Cut me open, the grain is slanted
Unblurred the blend into sharp syncing friends
I blade in my head to carve out favorite places
A spade in your hand to dig me a hole
Rattle the cages until you`re faceless
Thru Geysers and Guises finding wholes


I am wander-lost,
I see Heaven-toss,
I am often drooping
In vomit loss.

I breathe sample Fear,
Scrape Atmosphere
Scratch my inner Ear
Like foil teeth.

A tickle in Nape;
I taste synthetic
Eyes that convince Them
It is all right.

Shoes grow thin as Day.
They get upholstered;
Always afforded,
Seams conditioned.

He Do Not Fade, sceaz
Without boundaries
aCe in action; see
Nothing at all.
Because feel.



We met across the way,
That was all I saw today.

Looked on me with silky eyes,
Eyes like marbles, black as skies.

Looked as though she dressed warm
or didn't need to: And,
the shrug of her shoulders;
stole my heart.

Hair hollered void!-
Shimmering!
Blouse burned;
red as phoenix.

Smoking,
like dry ice.

I calmly asked for the time, and there was none today.

That is a lie.
I know that is true.
Because I hate them,
and they hate you.

Smug when giggling,
cooling in posture,
But they don't know what I know;
Don't know what I do...

She then looked back at me,
I returned in glee,

finally;
I could see;
the True Horror;
This poor girl was such a bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment