Wednesday 13 August 2014

Favs 7

Ruled her world punching at a calculator that only reaches 31
Almost at ease - hunched over it's rolling hills plucking out weeds
But I can hear the train coming
But you can hear the whispering strain in her spine
Coiling and recoiling
The strain in her smile or a growl beneath her tamed mane
A bulge in her precious soft, clear eyes
She watches vigilant like a bird on a long swaying branch
She's perched and it bobs and it dips low to the soil too
But grace in her figure
Founded taste in that disposition
Suddenly subtle and nude in fractions
Delicate fractions
Tongue so pink, lips just redder
Her smell real
Faced to a point like a bird, her cheekbones are precision and elegant like birds are

Meant to fly like a bird
Wherever the wind should be
Wherever the wind is wished
But she's playful, she's wishful
The sun grows jealous too
She means it when she says it doesn't mean anything
She knows no evil
She laughs a piercing cackle almost incessant, insensitive
But I need it, I want it
I wish it
I feel it split the rocks around me
Reveal the history of her breaths
Glistening in the dew on her feathered wings
It's thirst that drives me
A thirst that won't leave
Light pools when she beats her wings
Drowns out the mightiest storm
Yet her tears are mere hurricanes
A sour dream with a hint of creamy sugar and lemon twist
I will drink her light to her light
Her anger's brash, tolerable, always unexpected,
Always cute, annoying and useless
Her tears hurt the most
They beg for my tears
They beg for hope
They beg for inaction and more calculation
My chest is heavy with her thoughts
My heart dampened by her storm
My dreams ripened with her grace
I'm not sure if we are looking for the same answer or a different question
She may be another fragment of my great escape
Or I may never get away and I've imagined all of this


Sentimentality is nothing but falsehood

Trying to stay faithful, I'm shaky and nervous

Created a monster or reduce to a program

Clawing for purpose, trying to stay human

Ready for service or prepare for the conquest

Waste me finality, I finally deserve it



She's the siren of my eyes


The silencer of lies


When I'm breaking bread with thieves


And I fall asleep with knives



I'm an apple to the core


For the worms to explore


And I see a leg snake around the open, heavy wooden door.



What better than to wake to the smell of pheromones and clean laundry


in the morning?


The night before? Tongue twisting around like coloured ribbons of a


barber's pole.


A glass of water next to the bed. Sometimes it doesn't cease to


amaze.


Maybe just the day before.


A fresh smile in between chews of gum.


Or a breath pull into my diaphragm. And my eyelids flutter open just


a little wider.


It may not matter. In fractals we relate.


Do I know better?


The sun splashes light on these blasted hospital walls, composing.

I will not waste my time to think.


The Dominant leg leads 
Whilst heavy hands swing brightly-coloured plastic buckets
That spill rusted nails as steps
With clicking heels
Wailing in unison along to the beg of a distant siren

Taste-test the taper of leaf or arrow
Rinsed eyes glisten bloody in the moonlight
Insatiable tongues leathery 
Lashing for home 
Enveloped in warm flesh comforted by the structure of bone
Eagerly resting frost-bitten severed skulls against protruding barbaric chests

And to swim and swim in circles in buttery pools of cum and torn calendars and condiments and calculations
Diluted by blood rains pissing downward and sideways and it's
Relative light into sinking skin 
Of the autonomous marionette with unoiled joints performing restricted
Wild irritated dance gestures
Desperately sipping water and bobbing it's head to unheard melody
With careful authorization collapsing with excited
Volumes bellowed in cluttered and empty space
Sounds encounter a distorted echo that festers and pesters and dampens and enlightens

No comments:

Post a Comment