Wednesday 13 August 2014

Favs 4

I tossed an eye out into the ocean.
And gobbled the clouds and water.
Chewed and swallowed.
It seemed like no one else was hungry today.

The professor would step down,
some student spoke rays.

The wretched would no longer host,
humble homeless no longer fear.

The toothless ghosts began to grow.

The wind peeled back in sinewy layers.

The catapults seized their game of catch.

The river would keep flowing.

The deer would sneer.

The sun would keep preaching.

The stars were melting,

and we were swimming.

Blind men were walking,
The builders were patient,
Gold lost it's glow,
and plant had legs.

The clouds were sweet,
and the ocean; fresh as dew.
A grain of sand was precious,
and adults were secondary.

An ailed woman learned to sing,
and my soul would start to ring,

and this cat would stop clinging to my leg.

Its funny and sad,
I never thought your eyes would draw that kind of sparkle.
That I'm not in the only photograph there is.
The lost, the lust behind that beaming face,
Winter glow, fresh; clear as snow.
The depth. Your eyes.
I could swim forever, but I can't and I shouldn't.
I loved her.
I love you.
I hate her, she fried the circuitry.
Forever is a long time, I understand that.
Love is forever, I understand that as well.
Love is also real.
You came bundled...



Out with the old,
in with the new quip,
before I whip it out 
I need to know if you can use it
shit

Melt the soul of gold
Fine-tune your boomstick
Scratch the surface of coal
Find diamonds in bloom
lick

And even though the glow seems
minute, elusive
From now on cruise control
baby
As soon as I get this fuse
fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment