Wednesday 13 August 2014

Favs 3

We marched through the Underworld, faced the dead
-to victory!

Trudged through the fruity slime, though;
Slept on nearly bare bedding,
under the stars of the desert.

Defeated the enemy.

Defeated them.

Do you remember us?
Defeated ourselves.


There is violet in my violence,
a haze in my trees

The room never spins,
but there's a daze in my knees

There is screaming in my toilet,
and an ooze from the faucet

Looking for my necklace
but I never lost it


My Sub-Conscious is filled with old video-game blips.
My eyes watering,
my vision puzzling,
Buzzin' like a refrigerator,
I'm falling and accelerating and settling with the air and sounds around me and in me,
Everyone really thinks they know what they're saying but it's all mumbo-fucking-jumbo

My pen hits paper and my thoughts materialize.
In a way. With a final product, you and I will never understand.
We don't need to and we don't want to, and we don't need to.
I allow the pen,
Like a dipped brush, it faces me.
Like a mother, it graces me.
Like soft, warm rain.
Lightning through stale air, I breathe.
I spread the colourful beauty across the page, and you may taste it or you may not.
It's all rainbow, or at least black-and-white gradient, no matter the context.
Words are symbols are art.
The Beauty is in expression, yes? If not the result. Yes?
My life has been sincere and sinister.
Typical and blissful?
If not for eggs, toast and coffee.
Breakfast with a smoke!
I'd be in a very rough spot, No?
A very rough spot.
Someone just vomited, made me feel a bit nauseous.
Well, that's the mold, the growths.
I hear the alley cats meowing, FICICIOUS OF THEM!
I always seem to live with them, and they've always been quite a bother.
Bothersome cats. They who've consumed much of my time.
Or the time.
It's all rather sour, "really"?

...the girl's snoring...

I loathe snoring,
it sputters
it stifles itself in a way,
clunks and clugs,
it's incessant, yes?
makes my skin crawl,

I'm being extremely negative, I tell ya.

Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment