Wednesday 13 August 2014

Favs 6

I murdered a tree to make one,
this guitar
Found a flower in the dark,
Stole a heart to make my art
and take your smile away

Songs, they bring back
tastes and smells of
Wasteful wells of hate,
Angels, bells and missiles,
Whistling by, kissing mystery
as I profit from mistake

I lay in bed with lunatics,
To fill my head with an audience,
Adjust the erotica
depending on the fence

I know I'm just a shy away,
to cleanse
a lullaby for the decline,
Men of pause with sour-powdered claws
Behold my second guess

There's hair that shimmers
in the void, and I'm losing
all my poise, the toys are
piling up, my eyes are
snowy, noisy gray

I'll bleed into the river's bed,
until I can fill my head
with dread, edge, tone and
truth
or at least stain my brain

I wait for it to make a
choice, the flower's dews
forever moist, coasting as I hoist
my remnants through
another day

Sometimes it's all gone, and then
it returns in throngs
To bang a gong this song
tastes funny so I'll leave it
here to stay

Don't believe in suicide but I'd kill my fucking life,
Don't believe in love but i'd love to have a wife
The glove just doesn't fit, when I try to be polite,
So I grip my kite and fly it out of sight

The world outside is stormy, dreary, it's a plastic shroud
Outside my eerie dreams that is, where only I'm allowed
Sometimes I die and go to heaven, and I'm trying to be proud
Outside my dreams where only I'm allowed

And I know that she's stunning, cunning,
and she makes me sink
I've been around the world and I cannot find the brink.
The missing link, is in the wink
I gave to you that day
I just wanna' runaway.

The holiest myriad of clearance
I had ever seen.
It followed me all the way, to the end of me
I know I wanna' be, and that I've never been
The holiest that I had ever seen.


Know you`re asking questions
When there`s another voice asking questions
Thought I learned a lesson but it lessened, let us rest, lest I forget dimensions
Don`t wanna get hog-tide
Don`t wanna cook my pink flesh sizzles like - Sex
Defenseless - I
Strangled an angel right out of my bed - From that angle
Got undressed and put on my sunny best
Count what`s left and what`s gone due to theft
Riddled with teardrops raining bullets
It`s impossible but I thought that I pulled it off
Just improved the bill and the bail
How pointy my tail is,
Chainmail at the door
Wad of cash on the counter, my songs getting louder
Haven`t felt a minute in an hour
We're matter, and does it matter if we matter
Water`s sour, a bright glare, white glance and no air around the tower
What I`ve gathered at the light of the lantern
Pattering patterns with past-masked momentum
Flattering techno-vision infected electro incision
Midget-minded mumbo-jumbo polyrhythms,
Unicycle inhibition juggling mysticism
All I ask is where is wisdom,
find the kingdom,
to make us children.
What`s outside this prison
Are there real pilgrims?



The Bottle
They say this bottle of perfume we're in
Smells like old people
I say old people smell like the fresh flowers by their graves

Last night I was nursing my bloody thirst
I passed out in a hearse and drove straight
To my first birthday

I didn't eat the cake
At least not all of it
I didn't want to begin again, acting indulgent

But I stole a mother's purse
I had the knowledge now to spend money
I knew she wouldn't be around one day
To fill my tummy

Back again for you to take my body and cast it away
I'll swim to shore
Some other day-glo pants will fade to grey-scale

Or let me lay on one of your petals
And steal the sunshine
Steal your sunshine

Slide down your stem
Feel your mind
Share the sunlight and warm your alignment

No comments:

Post a Comment