Sunday 8 January 2017

Recent-ish Winter 16-18


Might

Left it with a sort of polish
The sort I might acknowledge,
The mighty sword is honest
Victim with a timely progress
Sometimes my only solace,
They hide my Goddess
Tarred-and-feathered Weatherman measures with a tiny prospect,
Make the finest gossip,
Learn to change the topic
Rearrange the coffins in a land ruled by mindless Providence
Up the hill the spine heaves object
Might we profit,
Pine needles tarnish
As my soul finds evil's promise
They become so cautious,
Lost my conscience, trying to stop it,
Obviously delight in the divine conquest

Might v.2

I left it with a sort of polish
The Sort I might acknowledge
The mighty sword is honest,
Victims with timely progress.
My only solace,
The hidden Goddess in the context
A tarred-and-feathered weatherman measures with tiny prospects
Make the finest gossip,
Changing topics,
Rearranging coffins in the land ruled by mindless Providence
Up the hill a spine heaves object
Might we profit,
Is it rotten?
Paid for this - the cosmic,
Maybe it's just blindness.
Pine needles tarnish,
As my soul found evil's promise
They become so cautious,
Lost my conscience trying to stop it
Silence comes next.
Obviously delight in the divine conquest
It depends on how you define success,
Getting depressed signing all those documents.
No rhyme, no rest
No minor threat.
All the words wrenched from my chest
Were so kindly blessed,
In the fiery belly of the West.
Left her with a kind of softness,
Line these pockets.
Violet violence projects from numb flesh,
The kind I might respect
I stopped to catch my breath, she caught my eyes,
I suspect
Reached this hand to her beating breast,
And compromised
And ostracized,
The alibi is love
You, in the walls,
They caught you, you coughed
Wound you up and round you
off

Washing The Hog
I'm pining for pickles that weren't left in the jar for twenty two hours pinnacle scars
millenial shards
medicinal bars of pardon me forever
sing alongs with helen keller
flung beyond the sounds of weather
dust upon that gorgeous sweater you picked up three paces from the front door
My luck changed, when they got what they came for
Meek faces in the rain strange cosmic
I'm done for...

One Saturday
im buried it in what was left dark hole we dug
that saturday forty summers from above
crystal love
rained in ways that pity looks at you
ten tries and then ill write the book and hook it to you

Editing Weak

So many words i never got to keep before the editing weak. Collections of fantastic freaks and their complexities and things I've never seen like Aurelius haha and everything i thought i need sneak by my tent when i'm already focused on them and most frustratingly it's me, mind blinds on purpose i know. Sun catches the surface then it burns, burns away too, and it feels permanent but it comes back dead but smelling great. Does it really hurt? it's infinite but infinity so murky or conceptual but sometimes there's fish. Sometimes i don't eat for months. Maybe years, hard to tell. But i just found out why that fish is here. Beauty is outside, that curse is for you, and I can't write what i'm not. i can recognize ugliness i can spy it from places where I'm not. The old Moon ripples in a dark puddle. i'm sitting on little bench in a park hid away over now.

Tightrope Walker

Somewhere along the line, I dropped the act and died

I Turned Around & Realized Something
 
Mass emotions, mask in motion
While it lasts, the task of a flask of potion

I dipped my toes in an acid ocean, while most them were babies in a basket coastin'
Plastered with lotion, just another plastic commotion

Remember that time we drove past the gas pump, ass pumping
I gotta ask pumpkin, am I sexist or just a son with assumptions?

Because I've been sand, & glass, you thought I was metal in fact, just cast broken

So abstract maybe it's a knack for general lumping,
Or a lack of adolescent humping

You played my heart strings like a brass trumpet

And fuck me if I turned around & realized something

Trees Run Bare

Trees run bare
Sun streaks thru
Smiles pound deaf fields of crackwalk
40 figures pass
Choked denim
razzle dazzle ass,
Knifey wifey
Pink orb pheromones
Stick lips loose, scarlet jade
Eye fossil
Karaoke-brain blushing
bitch lover
No name caller
See-saw harmful,
Itch-bleed leaflets,
Mink over bear skin
Room spin dusty
Dust-bin hungry
Its time for lunchie!

Automatic

Automatic see panic

Karma toasted; turkey roasted

Photogenic wreak havoc
while lonely sweaters smoke and weather

Speak magic, or forever make your peace
Sea planets
get softer, grow trees

Up here in the star-o-sphere:

Blue cheese bandit sleep's had it

Up near where the coast is clear
Ever softer, ever dear

Read rapid

Rancid coatings of a ran me ragged
blew me rugged

mass emotions
mask in motion

While it lasts the task of a flask of potion

Can't have you
So I wanna hurt you
While a stabbing piano describes my virtues
...

The Lake of Broken Gifts

All I'm trying to do is give you a gift
All you seem to do is press your shoe to my lips
My thoughts pound, my heart skips
Across the broken lake of my frozen consciousness


angel & rust

anger & lust, anger & lust
On the cusp and I thrust and we bust an eruption so rough
filled with anger & lust, anger & lust

A stranger to trust is anchored to us
Ink and paper's a plus when I'm angling thus

Opened my eyes and saw blood was a must
I stood defiant and anger & lust

I make my rhymes you chant ashes to dust

anger & lust,
The lack of which you might never touch

Maybe you'll fly down and wager my bluff
labor & love
is crazy enough

I'd rather be naked with you than cantankerous

Why don't we fake it and pray to the makers of blushhh...


You Slid In & Stayed

I guess I never liked the way you slid in and stayed
From painted faces to Escalades

In fractals, you know, we can relate
Fragments of our great escape

I know you, and you know them
They'll never have me as a friend

I sold it all, to get some more
I still don't know what worry's for

I made this piece in time for you
Even though you told me not to
 
Do it

In the end,
I was better off back then
 

No story
 
What landscape?
What poetry? There's no story,
I couldn't write, even if you did deplore me



Hate is mandatory
To make the magic boring
Wake into the morning
A mistake and it's deforming


I know what I did wrong,
But change doesn't matter in the dead dawn


I've been a martyr for as long as I can count
Dying for some pleasure
And the laughter in the clouds


O fuck, you're so beautiful
Distraction so dutiful
Made up, in my cubicle
If push ever comes to pull


I told you no story, I'm conforming
It was stormy - a warning


That doesn't mean I never hid an allegory

No comments:

Post a Comment