Saturday 20 September 2014

Oct '14


I'm so mist


A sly Son shines slick, giving out smile tips

The milky blinds drip onto her prickly thighs, he climbs, 

The vines thick in the spine as it tingles in the Mistress
She sighs shyly while he tries to pry open prior, major misconceptions

O my, Universe, work the light in,
Slide over this shady shaggy carpet get it lit up,

Like those stories we mimic, one size fits all
Disgusted with the wisdom

Motion made matter
Monstrous bloody splatter, as the image gathered in the sun splash

My Holy's tamed quick
Miles in a meter

Ink to the pen
Veins to the feeder

Heart throb and pumps the stomach sick boy
Wraps lips around the generally used for eating orifice

Lick me and link nozzles

Nestled here, 
Home is where the West is

No miss me or mercy, extinguishing expected

Piss on the fire
Picking up the puzzle where we left it

Everything outside is in him, and he's in her
Why isn't she in him, oh wait - 
There she is

Left brain twist, arm plays kid, 
Trigger, click, bang tsk…

Tick Tick Tick trick.

Lift me from this aquarium
The water is so cold and I'm barely numb

I propose a staring contest thru the glass,
We'll collapse and beat our wings and drums in unison


Then again.
Loves so if, 

Salty breath and Spitfire auto-pilots
Be wet -

I'm so mist.






1st Lady




First lady love, you looked so fun
Heart like a planet, smile like the sun

Feel-good smell, scent from heaven
On the run

In your hair - I stand - stranded, 

Here remains the island man, rooted to the one
Tried to add, couldn't find the sum

My attention, I thought you worth the mention
From nervous conversation, to shaking from hatred

From the way your lips taste
To eyes that grew vacant

For when your bold and naked
Or painted with the make-up

From when we fucked and faked it, or glowed true and lovely

Or the first time you wore the coloured lenses with the blue gloves
Explored with a mute touch - glued to something

Nothing collapsed - time is just an accident
Over a thin line, I repel those fish - with a poking stick

Sigh with no regrets,
Fly above the gaps


Prove it with our sweat,
Ooh baby I like it like that

When our minds connected
Loosened up the straps

Time invested, to give you all I have
As a matter of fact, there wasn't much of that

I gave my face to the wave 
And my body to the map

A crippled kid, with no point for comparison
Dribbling words dance across it's embarrassing

Shuddering and hiccuping
My tip of tongue is whispering

To my ears - I'm having trouble breathing
Don't see myself - sinking in the medicine

Eyes runny and red - satin kiss, 
Cuddling a double Dutchess
Psyche-bobble heads 

Miss Sinful, skin like lucky stars in twinkle, kind of hard to let her go
Just like that, pussy on a pedestal - boys are human-fed so slow

She said my first love was drugs, maybe she was right
My first heroine though, I'll remember you for life

Pretended you were dumb, so I could yell and run
And find another gun - in the mirror playing stick-up thumbs




No comments:

Post a Comment